U.S. Sen. Susan Collins of Maine has joined with Republican colleagues to introduce a bill that they say aims to stabilize health insurance premiums in the individual market.
- Maine Regulators Expanding Probe Into CMP Overbilling Complaints
- Deering High Junior Wins Maine's 'Poetry Out Loud' Competition
- Owner Plans To Rebuild Historic Chesuncook Lake House Destroyed In Fire
- Susan Collins Pushes For Funding To Secure Elections Systems
- Critics Say Susan Collins’ Bill To Stabilize Insurance Market Would Restrict Abortion Coverage
This Day in Maine gathers together the news that matters to Mainers. The nightly show features stories from the award-winning Maine Public Radio News team.