A proposal to create a new bike path along an existing rail line between Portland and Yarmouth is drawing strong interest from the communities it would pass through. It’s also raising worries that it would interfere with a plan to extend passenger train service from Portland to the Lewiston-Auburn area.
- Cycling, Rail Advocates On Collision Course Over Proposed Portland-Yarmouth Bike Path
- York Land Trust Preserving 220 Forest Acres In Southern Maine
- Angus King Speaks Out Against FCC Decision To Scrap Net Neutrality Rules
- Across the Aisle: Roy Moore's Defeat in Alabama
- New Report Details Serious Deficiencies At South Portland Youth Corrections Facility