A man who has served nearly three decades in prison for a murder in Portland was granted bail Thursday due to new evidence that casts doubt on his guilt.
- Chellie Pingree Says Health Providers Are Worried About Cuts
- Across the Aisle: Ranked-Choice Voting's Day in Court
- Eyes On The Road — Maine Lawmakers Consider Cellphone Ban For Drivers
- Proposal Would Prevent South Portland From Enforcing Federal Immigration Law
- Maine House Approves Watered-Down Bill Aimed at Discouraging Plastic Bag Use
This Day in Maine gathers together the news that matters to Mainers. The nightly show features stories from the award-winning MPBN News team.