When power went out to some half a million Mainers after the October windstorm, another system went down too — Central Maine Power’s $200 million smart-grid communications network that, among other things, was supposed to improve outage communications and storm recovery.
- Angus King Calls For Military Acquisition Reform
- Board Decides To Allow Removal Of Historic Pilings From Popham Beach
- October Windstorm Took Down CMP’s $200 Million Smart Meter Network
- Opponents Of GOP Tax Bill Refuse To Leave Collins' Portland Office
- Fisheries Group Releasing New Herring Rule For Public Input