To get more than 260,000-plus followers on Facebook is no small feat — especially when you’re in a small Maine city with a population of just over 30,000, and you are the police department.
- Maine Candidates For Governor Reveal Financial Support, First Hints Of Viability
- Commissioner Opposes Proposal To Expand Commercial Lobster Reporting
- Maine Prisoner Escapes Home Confinement
- Secretary Of State: Yes, You Can Fly Using Maine ID
- St. Joseph’s College Ends Deal With Company To Build Greenhouse
This Day in Maine gathers together the news that matters to Mainers. The nightly show features stories from the award-winning Maine Public Radio News team.