When Gerald Winters moved to Bangor from Thailand a little more than a year ago, he had one goal: to open a rare book store with every conceivable edition of Stephen King’s books , including manuscripts and first editions — a collection that took him two decades to amass.
- Angus King, Susan Collins Support Reauthorization Of Warrantless Surveillance Program
- Maine Candidates For Governor Reveal Financial Support, First Hints Of Viability
- Commissioner Opposes Proposal To Expand Commercial Lobster Reporting
- Maine Prisoner Escapes Home Confinement
- Secretary Of State: Yes, You Can Fly Using Maine ID