Central Maine Power Company ( CMP ) estimates that the response and recovery from an October windstorm will cost more than $68 million. Short-term, company officials say they will seek to charge a portion of this cost - $27 million - to customers.
- Power Company Responses to October Storm May Raise Costs for Consumers
- Congress Facing Potential Government Shutdown...Again
- Bill Could Increase Propane Buying Options
- Man, Two Girls Rescued After Snowmobile Falls Through Ice On Maine Pond
- New Central Maine Power CEO Lays Out His Vision For The Company
This Day in Maine gathers together the news that matters to Mainers. The nightly show features stories from the award-winning Maine Public Radio News team.