Four months ago, hundreds of students across Maine walked out of their schools , joining others across the country in memorializing the victims of the fatal school shooting in Parkland, Fla. and to advocate for gun control.
- Maine Secretary of State Looking To Beef Up Cybersecurity For Voter Registration System
- Maine Incumbents Raise More Than Upstarts In Federal Races
- Political Parties Scramble To Fill Candidate Vacancies Across Maine
- Maine Lawmakers Urged To Fix Typo Holding Up Clean Election Funding
- Independent Candidate For Congress Won't Be Accepting Campaign Contributions
- Maine’s Congressional Delegation Supports Funding To Fight Foreign Election Interference
- Student Activism Is On The Rise In Maine
- Verso Paper Is Upgrading Its Technology And Adding New Products
- Pleasant Lake Beach Closes Temporarily After E. Coli Outbreak
- Trump Says Montenegro Could Trigger World War III, As LePage Wraps Up Visit To Balkan Nation
This Day in Maine gathers together the news that matters to Mainers. The nightly show features stories from the award-winning Maine Public Radio News team.