AUGUSTA, Maine — A company apparently tied to China disclosed that it’s backing the campaign for a new Maine casino Monday — a move likely to frustrate state ethics watchdogs investigating millions in offshore dollars already dumped into the effort.
- Advocates: Trump Administration Bill Threatens Lead Abatement Efforts in Maine
- Wild Blueberry Growers in Maine Struggle with a Smaller Crop This Year
- A Bachelor's Degree for Less Than $10K: UMaine at Presque Isle Launches New Online Degree Program
- Maine’s Premier Road Race Becomes Nation's First to Earn Top Sustainability Status
- Advocates Deliver Rent Control Petitions to Portland City Hall, But It Might Not be on the Ballot
This Day in Maine gathers together the news that matters to Mainers. The nightly show features stories from the award-winning Maine Public Radio News team.