Hundreds of workers at Hannaford’s South Portland distribution center have launched a 24-hour strike. More than 200 members of the United Food and Commercial Workers union authorized the action last weekend, after the union’s three-year contract expired at midnight on Saturday.
- Researchers Call For New, Ropeless Lobster Traps To Help Save Right Whales
- Maine Renewable Energy Association Sues LePage Over Wind Power Moratorium
- Helen Dudman, Ellsworth Businesswoman And Journalist, Dies at 93
- LePage Accuses State Supreme Court Justice Of Going Back On Promise To Retire
- Federal Proposal Could Make It Easier To Get Short-Term Health Insurance