Are you ready to be a voice for public broadcasting in Maine?
We hope so! Our I LOVE Maine Public project was created, in part, to raise awareness of what Maine Public means to Maine and its citizens. You can be a BIG part of this initiative and help Maine Public. And all it takes is a minute of your time.
It’s simple; just think about what it is that you appreciate about Maine Public and jot it down. What does our station do specifically for you in your community? Consider what you love about Maine Public and how it affects your life and the lives of those around you.
So how can you actually tell us?
- Call the I LOVE Maine Public hotline at 207.330.4540 and leave us a message stating your name and the town you hail from and why you love public broadcasting in Maine.
- Record your own message of support and submit it to us at email@example.com.
- Submit your written testimonial to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send your testimonial to us by snail mail to:
I LOVE Maine Public
1450 Lisbon Street
Lewiston, ME 04240
- Drop off your story to us at one of our three locations: Portland (Marginal Way), Bangor (Texas Avenue) or Lewiston (Lisbon Street).
BUT THERE’S MORE! You can also send us a selfie of you holding one of our custom I LOVE Maine Public signs! The signs can be downloaded HERE — or picked up at any of our three studios!
We believe that public broadcasting is important to you and we want to show everyone how valued we are in our state and in our communities. So please, participate and help us spread the word!
Click HERE to listen to audio testimonials.
Click HERE to read written testimonials of support.
Click HERE to view submitted photos.