Tax season is upon us. We’ll get answers to your tax questions as well as discuss strategies for retirement saving, credit card debt and other personal finance matters.
- Dewey Martin, professor and director of Husson University’s School of Accounting. He is a certified public accountant, certified management accountant, and a chartered global management accountant. He has worked for two of the largest accounting firms in the world, most recently as a manager at PricewaterhouseCoopers in Boston.
- Joann Bisson, president and CEO of Trademark Federal Credit Union.
- H&R Block: Complicated earned income credit eligibility means 1 in 5 don’t claim the valuable tax credit
- Forbes: Debt Snowball Versus Debt Avalanche: What The Academic Research Shows
- CNBC: Cryptocurrency and taxes: What you need to know
- Maine credit file freeze information
- Maine Public: LePage Says Plan Would Prevent Trump State Tax Hike