Our tech experts return to talk about the latest tech news and answer listener questions about smart phones, tablets, smart speakers, online security and more.
- Janet McKenney, director of library development, Maine State Library
- Andrew Rosenstein, owner of TechPort
- Jared Maxfield, owner of Necessary Technology
- NPR: What Did Cambridge Analytica Do During The 2016 Election?
- New York Times: Zuckerberg, Facing Facebook’s Worst Crisis Yet, Pledges Better Privacy
- Slate: The Real Scandal Isn’t What Cambridge Analytica Did, It’s What Facebook Made Possible
- New York Times: How to Protect Yourself (and Your Friends) on Facebook
- VentureBeat: Understanding user privacy in the age of smart speakers
- Wired: The 5 Best Smart Speakers With Alexa and Google
- USA Today: Bye Facebook, hello Instagram: Users make beeline for Facebook-owned social network
- The Atlantic: This Is So Much Bigger Than Facebook
- Consumer Reports: Everything You Need to Know About Password Managers