Camden-based author Tess Gerritsen is best known for mystery novels, including a string of books that inspired the TV series “Rizzoli and Isles.” She is now branching out into film, or as she proudly describes it, low-budget horror.
- FairPoint Drops 5 Communities From Basic Landline Requirement
- Chellie Pingree Blasts New GOP Health Plan
- ‘Maine Is Just Built For Horror’ — Camden Author Tess Gerritsen Makes Foray Into Film
- New Filings Show Offshore, Vegas Firms Bankrolling Maine Casino Campaign
- Maine Judicial Branch Speaks Out Against Bill To Have Courts Review Citizen Initiatives
This Day in Maine gathers together the news that matters to Mainers. The nightly show features stories from the award-winning MPBN News team.