To carry out its aggressive efforts to shrink Maine’s welfare rolls, the LePage administration has turned to a Florida-based group that also has strong roots in Maine. The Foundation for Government Accountability, or FGA, is now working to replicate the Maine experience nationwide, with help from a Republican-controlled Congress and President-elect Donald Trump.
This Day in Maine gathers together the news that matters to Mainers. The nightly show features stories from the award-winning MPBN News team.
- King Among Lawmakers Calling for Release of Secret Details on Election Interference
- LePage Continues to Cast Doubt on Election Results
- Question 2 Recount Request Withdrawn
- LePage Asks Lawmakers For Changes in Minimum Wage, Education Ballot Initiatives
- Maine Ballot Question Recounts Could Take 4 to 6 Weeks