U.S. Sen. Susan Collins of Maine has joined with Republican colleagues to introduce a bill that they say aims to stabilize health insurance premiums in the individual market.
- Susan Collins Pushes For Funding To Secure Elections Systems
- Owner Plans To Rebuild Historic Chesuncook Lake House Destroyed In Fire
- Critics Say Susan Collins’ Bill To Stabilize Insurance Market Would Restrict Abortion Coverage
- LePage Blasts Committee Over Written Request For Timber Harvesting Information
- Maine State Ferry Service Delaying New Rate Structure
This Day in Maine gathers together the news that matters to Mainers. The nightly show features stories from the award-winning Maine Public Radio News team.