Some polls have shown Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump riding high in Maine’s traditionally more conservative 2nd Congressional District. But at least one national pollster is now saying that recent missteps by Trump are causing him to lose ground in northern Maine.
- Polls Show Trump’s Support is Falling in the 2nd District — Could That Hurt Poliquin?
- Maine 2nd District Contenders Spar over 9/11 First Responder Bill
- Municipalities Explore Moratoriums Ahead of Marijuana Vote
- Donald Trump Jr. to Visit Maine on Campaign Swing for Father
- Maine Republican Legislative Candidate Urged to Drop Out After Domestic Violence Arrest
This Day in Maine gathers together the news that matters to Mainers. The nightly show features stories from the award-winning MPBN News team.