In Oak Hill High School’s efforts to implement new, proficiency-based graduation requirements, one department is held up as a prime example of what this new kind of education should look like. It’s not math, English or science — but physical education.
- At Oak Hill, Phys Ed Has Set The Bar For New Education Standards
- Susan Collins Presents Academic Excellence Honors In Bangor School Ceremony
- Seeking Alternative Addiction Treatment, Mainers Experiment With Kratom
- Westbrook To Get Maine’s 2nd Market Basket Grocery Store
- Angus King Urges Senate To Act On Health Center Bill