U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions was in Portland Friday promoting a boosted effort to enforce opioid laws in regions, including Maine, that have been hit especially hard by the epidemic.
- Maine's Ranked-Choice Ballot Count Runs Into Technical Issues
- Nation's First Ranked-Choice Voting Count Is Underway
- Independent Candidate For Gov. Launches TV Campaign
- The Surprises In Maine's Primary Election Results, And What They Portend For November
- Shawn Moody Takes Republican Nomination For Governor
- Border Patrol Makes Arrest At Calais Border
- Serenity House Treatment Center Closes Its Doors After ‘Fiscal Nightmare’
- Sessions: DOJ To Step Up Drug Enforcement Efforts In Maine
- The First Somali-Owned Farm Stand Opens In Lewiston
- Study Calls Portland’s Crowded Waterfront An ‘Existential Threat’ To Marine Industries
This Day in Maine gathers together the news that matters to Mainers. The nightly show features stories from the award-winning Maine Public Radio News team.