The controversial ballot campaign hoping to convince voters to approve a casino in York County has hired the same Washington D.C. consulting firm that helped convince British voters to withdraw from the European Union last year.
- Maine Composting School is the Gold Standard For Turning Garbage Into Treasure
- Troubled Maine Casino Campaign Hires Firm Behind Successful 'Brexit' Effort
- Panel Leaders: Commercial Pot Licensing Might Take Until Next Summer to Get Up and Running
- Second Town on Mount Desert Island Temporarily Bans Cruise Ships
- Maine Lawmakers' Opioid Task Force Working to Set Agenda in January
This Day in Maine gathers together the news that matters to Mainers. The nightly show features stories from the award-winning Maine Public Radio News team.