Earlier this week, Republican U.S. Sen. Susan Collins of Maine voted with the GOP-controlled Senate to confirm Judge Steven Grasz to a federal appeals court. She did so despite objections from LGBT and pro-choice groups, and a unanimous unqualified rating from The American Bar Association.
- Angus King Speaks Out Against FCC Decision To Scrap Net Neutrality Rules
- Across the Aisle: Roy Moore's Defeat in Alabama
- New Report Details Serious Deficiencies At South Portland Youth Corrections Facility
- Graduate Students Hold Sit-In At Susan Collins’ Bangor Office Over Tax Cut Proposal
- Susan Collins Under Fire For Confirming Judge Who Earned Unanimous ‘Not-Qualified’ Rating