Gov. Paul LePage is asking President Donald Trump to reverse the Katahdin Woods and Waters National Monument established by an executive order from President Barack Obama last year.
- Maine DHHS Chief Outlines $4.8 Million Plan for Opioid Treatment
- Collins Open to Requesting Trump's Tax Returns for Russia Probe
- MDOT to Lower Speed Limit on Busy Section of I-295
- Protesters Say Susan Collins ‘Seems to be Playing Both Sides of the Coin’
- Airbnb: 'Hosts' in Maine Earned More Than $26 Million in 2016
This Day in Maine gathers together the news that matters to Mainers. The nightly show features stories from the award-winning MPBN News team.