Head into any 7th- or 8th-grade classroom in Maine, and you’ll see something you won’t see in any other state: every student holding a laptop. The free laptops, provided under Maine’s Learning Technology Initiative over the past 15 years, have been expanded to most high schools, as well. But has it changed learning?
- Living in Maine Cheaper Than National Average in 2015 — Except in Greater Portland
- Advocates: Health Care Bill Disastrous for Maine
- Maine Lawmakers Consider Raising Smoking Age To 21
- Senate Ties on Bill to Let Voters Amend Constitution to Allow Ranked-Choice Voting
- Lawmakers Override LePage's Veto of Cellphone Fee For Maine School and Library Fund