NASH ISLAND, Maine — On a recent sunny May day, Alfie Wakeman bent down between two small mounds of grass to scoop up a tiny ball of white fur that bleated pathetically.
- Agencies Team Up to Curb Rise in Paddler Deaths
- ‘It’s Kind of Rooted in Race’ — Concerts Tell Story of America Using Spirituals
- Lawmakers Reject Proposal to Eliminate Pet Food Surcharge
- Maine AT&T Workers Joining Nationwide Strike
- With Memorial Day Nearing, Maine Police Step Up Seat Belt Enforcement
This Day in Maine gathers together the news that matters to Mainers. The nightly show features stories from the award-winning MPBN News team.