What was once called "vocational education" in Maine is now called "career and technical education," or CTE. More than 8,000 high schoolers are enrolled in classes at CTE centers around Maine, where they learn everything from carpentry and plumbing to biotech and digital media.
- Collins Among Coalition Cobbling Together Plan To End Federal Budget Impasse
- How The Federal Government’s Partial Shutdown Affects Maine
- Jackman Selectmen To Meet With Town Manager Over White Separatist Postings
- Maine Wants To Expand Tech Classes To All Middle-Schoolers, But Some Educators Are Wary
- Thousands Rally Statewide In Women’s March