A leaked memo from Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke shows he wants to go roll back some protections for national monuments designated by former President Barack Obama. That includes the Northeast Canyons and Seamounts National Monument — the first marine monument established in the Atlantic.
- Columbus Day To Be Called 'Indigenous People's Day' In Two More Maine Communities
- Drug Deaths: Opioid Epidemic Worse Than Ever, Maine Advocates Say
- Leaked Recommendations For Maine Monument Met With Confusion
- Under Proposal, State Would Not Be Responsible For Providing Services For Students With Disabilities
- Trump Administration Could Allow Commercial Fishing In Marine National Monument