PRESQUE ISLE, Maine — The University of Maine System Board of Trustees approved a $540 million budget for the coming fiscal year that will increase tuition for the first time in six years.
- NEH Chairman and Former President of Colby College William D. Adams Resigns
- Rural Maine High Tech Firm Faced With Relocation Gets Creative to Attract Specialized Workers
- Maine Health Insurance Co-Op Emerges From $90 Million Deficit
- Agencies Team Up to Curb Rise in Paddler Deaths
- ‘It’s Kind of Rooted in Race’ — Concerts Tell Story of America Using Spirituals
This Day in Maine gathers together the news that matters to Mainers. The nightly show features stories from the award-winning MPBN News team.