A coalition of patients, providers and advocates rallied in Augusta Tuesday to publicly release a letter to the Trump administration, opposing what they call a proposed 'gag rule' on the Title X program .
- Maine's Ranked-Choice Ballot Count Runs Into Technical Issues
- Nation's First Ranked-Choice Voting Count Is Underway
- Independent Candidate For Gov. Launches TV Campaign
- The Surprises In Maine's Primary Election Results, And What They Portend For November
- Shawn Moody Takes Republican Nomination For Governor
- Portland Approves Tax Breaks For Senior Housing
- Advocates Say That Possible Title X Changes Are A Threat To Mainers’ Health
- Maine Author Explores The Changing American Border With Canada
- Man Arrested In Fatal Lewiston Stabbing Is A Convicted Murderer
- Physician And Inventor Says She’ll Challenge Susan Collins For Senate Seat
This Day in Maine gathers together the news that matters to Mainers. The nightly show features stories from the award-winning Maine Public Radio News team.