Church bells still summon the faithful to the start of worship, and you can still hear them ring out on special occasions in certain town squares. But these days, the dulcet tones of handmade bells and chimes are increasingly being drowned out by electronic gadgets.
- As Senate Prepares For Vote, Susan Collins Says She ‘Simply Cannot Support’ Health Care Plans
- How Maine Educators Are Working To Make Summer School Less Dreaded
- Once Upon a Job: Down East Man Has Made Bells By Hand For Nearly 50 Years
- Judge Postpones Sanborn Hearing Until October
- Collins: Sessions 'Absolutely Did the Right Thing' in Recusal From Russia Investigation