Massachusetts chose a $950 million project headed by Maine utility Central Maine Power to be its backup option for a massive clean energy procurement that appeared headed to New Hampshire before regulators there nixed it last week.
- Critics Say Maine Slow To Expand Opioid Care For Uninsured
- Proposed Federal Budget Would Cut Many Mental Health Services
- MDOT Awards $8.8 Million Contract For New Ferry To Be Built In Maine
- State AG Forms Task Force to Investigate Spike in Police Shootings
- Bill to Disclose the Funding of Ballot Initiatives Considered
This Day in Maine gathers together the news that matters to Mainers. The nightly show features stories from the award-winning Maine Public Radio News team.