The parents of a Lewiston Middle School student who died by suicide this week say their daughter’s story reveals a complete breakdown in Maine’s mental health system. Anie Graham’s parents say there should be distinct protocols to help kids at risk of suicide, and properly trained providers who are available to help.
- LePage Issues Sudden, Sweeping Budget Change Package
- Freeport Marks Memorial Day With Annual Parade
- ‘We’re Desperate, We Need Help’ — Parents Say Mental Health System Failed Suicidal Daughter
- Land for Maine’s Future Puts Out Call for Project Proposals
- Cumberland Woman Says Her Son is Among Prisoners LePage is Releasing