Treatment for hepatitis C was at one time complicated, requiring weekly visits to specialists and harsh drugs that often came with severe side effects. And the cure rate was less than 50 percent.
- Judge Hears Arguments On Whether Oil Pipeline, Terminating In South Portland, Can Reverse Flow
- Gorham Businessman Shawn Moody Announces Run For Governor
- Home Sales Were Up In Maine In October
- Scientists Again Recommend Moratorium On Maine Shrimp Fishery
- Drug Has A ‘Practically 100 Percent’ Cure Rate For Hepatitis C. So Why Do Any Mainers Live With It?
This Day in Maine gathers together the news that matters to Mainers. The nightly show features stories from the award-winning Maine Public Radio News team.