A deeply acrimonious legislative session that produced the first state government shutdown in over 25 years lurched to a temporary halt early Thursday, but not before brinkmanship and procedural maneuvers further frayed relationships between House Republicans and House Democrats.
- Asylum Seeker from Zambia Fights to Compete in Poetry Contest
- Dead Whale Found In Lubec Raises Questions About Rising Mortality Rates For Humpbacks
- Across the Aisle: Legal Wrangling with Ranked-Choice Voting and the Legacy of Barbara Bush
- Maine Sees Significant Decline In Opioid Prescriptions
- Mistrust, Blame Reign As Maine Lawmakers Lurch To Adjournment