In less than a month, voters in Lewiston and Auburn will decide on a proposal to merge the two cities. Signs that read “No Merger” and “One LA” are springing up in neighborhoods on both sides of the Androscoggin River, which divides the two communities.
- Panel Unanimously Supports Compromise Food Sovereignty Bill
- What Lewiston And Auburn Residents Think Of The Proposal To Merge
- Workers At Maine Ski Resorts Now Required To Wear Helmets While On Snow
- Former Prosecutor Defends Investigation In Anthony Sanborn Murder Conviction
- Committee Recommends Acting DHHS Commissioner For Confirmation