Robert Indiana, the artist who created the iconic image of the word “LOVE,” died on Saturday at his home on Vinalhaven at the age of 89.
- Despite Obstacles, Maine Independents Hope Dissatisfaction Drives Voters
- Susan Collins Calls For Funding To Improve Care For Maine Seniors
- Federal Judge To Hear Ranked-Choice Voting Arguments In Maine — Here’s Your Guide
- Report: Maine Needs To Improve Support For At-Risk Teens
- Anonymous Donor Gives $10,000 To Pay Down School Lunch Debts
This Day in Maine gathers together the news that matters to Mainers. The nightly show features stories from the award-winning Maine Public Radio News team.