On Saturday morning, runners will line up for the inaugural Millinocket Marathon. Not only is it likely to be one of the coldest races of the fall marathon season, but organizers say it’s also the only Boston Marathon qualifying race — that they know of — that isn’t charging any fee, something that can cost a runner anywhere from $50 to $500.
- EPA Rules in Penobscot Tribe’s Favor in Water Quality Dispute
- Former President of Natural Resources Council of Maine Dies at 89
- House Speaker, LePage Agree on Need for Augusta Psychiatric Facility
- Classical Composer, Bowdoin Professor Elliott Schwartz Dies at 80
- Maine GOP Chair says Activists Urging Him Not to Cast Electoral Vote for Trump