It’s been a year since Maine enacted the toughest opioid prescription limits in the country, which came in response to an addiction epidemic where, according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control, nearly half of all opioid overdose deaths involve a prescription painkiller.
- Portland Mayor Proposes Rule Changes to Increase Housing Affordability
- Across the Aisle: John McCain and the Health Care Debate
- Maine Broadens Exemptions For Toughest-In-Nation Opioid Prescription Limits
- DHHS Proposal Would Decrease Staffing Ratios At Child Care Facilities
- Rep. Hamann Apologizes to Maine House Colleagues Amid Effort to Oust Him