Gov. Paul LePage is asking President Donald Trump to reverse the Katahdin Woods and Waters National Monument established by an executive order from President Barack Obama last year.
- Collins Open to Requesting Trump's Tax Returns for Russia Probe
- Protesters Say Susan Collins ‘Seems to be Playing Both Sides of the Coin’
- Airbnb: 'Hosts' in Maine Earned More Than $26 Million in 2016
- LePage Asks Trump to Rescind Katahdin Woods and Waters National Monument
- Group Calls for Expanded Worker Visa Program to Boost Maine’s Economy
This Day in Maine gathers together the news that matters to Mainers. The nightly show features stories from the award-winning MPBN News team.