It has been 18 months since former President Barack Obama designated the Katahdin Woods and Waters National Monument in northern Maine — but there are still no road signs to direct interested visitors where to go or how to get there.
- Mainers Share Personal Stories of Battling Opioid Addiction
- 18 Months After Its Creation, National Monument In Northern Maine To Get Road Signs
- Fire Official: Vandalism Likely Led To Blaze That Destroyed Historic Casco School House
- Colby Alumnus Makes $2.5 Million Donation For Financial Aid
- What Elver Season Means For Maine Fishermen
This Day in Maine gathers together the news that matters to Mainers. The nightly show features stories from the award-winning Maine Public Radio News team.