President Donald Trump this week ordered a review of the U.S. Antiquities Act. The move could impact the Atlantic Ocean's first-ever marine national monument, created last fall.
- Casino Campaign Official Denies Intentionally Misleading Maine Ethics Commission
- USM Gets Go-Ahead for $80 Million Capital Campaign
- Chellie Pingree Blasts New GOP Health Plan
- LePage Signs Bill Putting Maine in Compliance with Real ID Law
- ‘Maine Is Just Built For Horror’ — Camden Author Tess Gerritsen Makes Foray Into Film
This Day in Maine gathers together the news that matters to Mainers. The nightly show features stories from the award-winning MPBN News team.