In classrooms, there has long been an assumption that students need to be still, calm and attentive to learn. But more and more, researchers are finding that attitude could actually be harming many students.
- Failure to Replace ACA Creates Uncertainty in Maine Insurance Market
- Biomass Company Asks to Change Terms of State Subsidy
- LePage Looks to Write Welfare Restrictions into State Law
- Free to Fidget — These Maine Classrooms Encourage Movement to Improve Learning
- Memo: Dozens of Maine Lawmakers May Have Failed to Disclose Changes in Income
This Day in Maine gathers together the news that matters to Mainers. The nightly show features stories from the award-winning MPBN News team.