John Hodgman is known for a variety of things — he was a correspondent on “The Daily Show,” he has written several books of funny fake facts and hosts the podcast “Judge John Hodgman,” as well as writing a Sunday New York Times Magazine column as Judge John Hodgman.
- Union Rep Says Oxford County Sheriff Solicited At Least 2 Employees For Sex
- In ‘Vacationland,’ John Hodgman Writes About The ‘Inner Wry Chuckle’ Of Maine Humor
- DATA: Maine Spends Tens Of Millions Per Year On Hepatitis C Treatment
- Supporters Of Home Care Proposal Have 40,000 Signatures
- Hunters Asked To Step Up Game Meat Donation As Holidays Near