Gov. Paul LePage has once again charged into the issue of race relations. On Tuesday morning he told a Bangor radio station Tuesday that civil rights icon U.S. Rep. John Lewis should thank Republican presidents for freeing the slaves and fighting Jim Crow laws.
- Maine Bill to Delay Retail Pot Sales Still Under Review
- Parts of Maine Could See Up to 8 Inches of Snow Overnight
- Maine’s Share of VW Settlement — If Accepted — Could Go Toward Electric Vehicle Infrastructure
- Maine Lawmakers Hear from the Public on Move to Delay Pot Sales
- Grant Allows St. Joseph's College to Expand Nursing Program