Across the country, environmental activists held rallies and marches Saturday urging action on climate change. In Maine, a rally was held outside the State House, with a march circling Capitol Park and passing the Blaine House, the governor’s official residence.
- ‘Not a Democrat or Republican Issue’ — Activists, Lawmakers Rally for Climate Change Action
- Purdue University Purchasing Kaplan, Including 3 Maine Campuses
- Amid Foreign Worker Shortage, Bar Harbor Businesses Try to Entice Local Labor
- Janet Mills Joins Democratic Attorneys General to Fight Trump Environmental Proposals
- Casino Campaign Official Denies Intentionally Misleading Maine Ethics Commission