Maine’s ferry service is poised to increase rates for the first time in nearly a decade, but some islanders worry the new system will create gridlock on the docks and that summer residents will get a raw deal.
- Collins and Pingree Anticipate Tough Negotiating on New Funding Plans
- LePage Defends Closing Downeast Correctional Facility Amid Criticism
- LL Bean Dropping Its Unlimited Returns Policy
- State Funded Halfway House To Open In Portland
- Committee Finds No Improper Influence in UMaine Energy Contract Process
This Day in Maine gathers together the news that matters to Mainers. The nightly show features stories from the award-winning Maine Public Radio News team.