Maine’s Public Consumer Advocate is calling on state regulators to launch a full review of Central Maine Power’s (CMP) billing complaints and discrepancies.
- Senate Votes to Block Net Neutrality Repeal, But The Plan Might Not Make It To The House
- Maine Consumer Advocate Wants Formal Review of CMP Billing Problems
- Reward Offered For Information On School Bus Vandals
- Across the Aisle: Convention Season
- UMaine Nursing Programs See Far More Applicants Than Available Spots
This Day in Maine gathers together the news that matters to Mainers. The nightly show features stories from the award-winning Maine Public Radio News team.