The nation’s first manufacturer of cross-laminated timber plans to set up shop in Maine, with a goal of creating 100 jobs at a $22 million mill, officials said Friday.
- Critics Say Maine Slow To Expand Opioid Care For Uninsured
- Proposed Federal Budget Would Cut Many Mental Health Services
- MDOT Awards $8.8 Million Contract For New Ferry To Be Built In Maine
- State AG Forms Task Force to Investigate Spike in Police Shootings
- Bill to Disclose the Funding of Ballot Initiatives Considered
This Day in Maine gathers together the news that matters to Mainers. The nightly show features stories from the award-winning Maine Public Radio News team.