A superior court judge could soon determine whether the LePage administration can continue delaying implementation of a law designed to provide health coverage for roughly 70,000 low-income Mainers.
- Ad Watch: Maine Primary Candidates' Ads Hit The Airwaves. How Are They Working?
- Panel Recommends That Wells-Ogunquit District Change Mascot, But Keep 'Warrior' Name
- Watchdog Agency Finds That State Failed To Follow Policies In Fatal Child Abuse Cases
- Watchdog Agency Calls For Changes To Bottle Deposit Law
- Sales Of Single Family Homes Increase in Maine
This Day in Maine gathers together the news that matters to Mainers. The nightly show features stories from the award-winning Maine Public Radio News team.