Spring is here — it’s time to get out the trowel and spade and get ready to plant. We’ll get expert advice on how best to make your garden grow.
- William Cullina, president and CEO of Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens
- Pamela Hargest, horiculture professional, University of Maine Cooperative Extension, Cumberland County
- UMaine Extension: Maine Vegetable Gardening: Keep Your Garden Growing — Plant from Spring to Fall
- UMaine Extension Master Gardener Volunteer Program
- Boothbay Register: Bill Cullina among Top 2018 honorees in gardening
- UMaine Extension: Lawns
- UMaine Extension: Frequent Specimens - White Grubs