What’s the best way to keep your pet tick and flea free? Is pet health insurance worth the cost? We learn about the latest news and advice on caring for our four-legged (or two-legged, or no-legged) family members.
- Amy Ruksznis, DVM, Topsham Veterinary Wellness Center
- Ezra Steinberg, VMD, DACVS, specialty medical director, Maine Veterinary Medical Center
- American Kennel Club: Porcupine Quills In Dog
- Canine Journal: 7 Things You Need to Know About Dogs and Marijuana
- ASPCA: Animal Poison Control
- Pets and Parasites: Dog Owners
- American Veterinary Medical Association: Pet Dental Care
- Consumer Reports: Is Pet Insurance Worth the Cost?
- FDA: Safe Use of Flea and Tick Products in Pets
- AKC: The Facts You Need to Know About Giardia in Dogs
- PetMD: 5 Things You Need to Know About Dog Dewclaws
- Today: 'Heartbroken' Dog Owners Warn Of Pet Danger From Everyday Snack Bags
- IVG Hospitals: Symptoms of Degenerative Myelopathy